Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Longshot Concert

Last night, my Sis and I went to see The Longshot in concert at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco!! The Longshot is a side project of Billie Joe Armstrong, lead singer of Green Day (and my rock and roll boyfriend).

The Rickshaw Stop is a great, small venue, and certainly the smallest venue I've ever seen Billie Joe perform in! I was super lucky to get tickets for this one. It sold out in a minute or two several months ago! The concert was originally scheduled for May, but had to be cancelled the night before because of a family emergency for one of the band members. The band and venue were able to reschedule for last night, and luckily, my Sister and I were both still able to attend!

We were pretty close to the stage. I probably started off about 10-15 feet from the stage, and was able to watch the two opening bands from there. Once The Longshot was on, the smash started, and I found myself in the early stages of the mosh pit. I moved back a few feet, and managed to always keep at least one person between me and the mosh pit.

It was a very fun concert, and I'm so glad we were able to go!! Here are a few photos I took. It may be tine to invest in a new phone with a camera soon!

No comments: