Monday, September 26, 2016

We met our goal of $7,500!!


GOAL!!!

I'm a little late in posting this but we met my original fundraising goal of $7,500 for the Immediate Impact Walk! The goal was met and surpassed Friday night! I was a little busy and tired from two training walks in the sun, so I'm only now getting to posting about it, but it is very exciting!

Thanks to all my sponsors who have made this milestone possible.

Our event goal is $75,000 this year. As of this minute, we have raised $62,525 so we still have $12,475 to go! If we meet this goal, we will achieve our ultimate goal of having raised over $500,000 over the 5 year history of the Immediate Impact Walk! We only have about 18 walkers, and only 6 days left before the event, so we have a ways to go in a short amount of time.

I'm going to raise my personal goal to $10,000 now! I am currently at $8,190, so it is definitely in reach!!

No comments: