Friday, September 23, 2016

SF SPCA's Whiskers & Whiskey Event

We went down to the San Francisco SPCA to partake in their "Whiskers & Whiskey" event. It was a fundraiser with food, open bar, tattoo artists, and free adoptions!

We didn't know what to expect when we RSVP'ed a couple of weeks ago. I figured it would be popular and busy, but boy - did I underestimate the size of the crowd! It was packed (good for them!)!! We brought Wallace, since pets are invited, but I think it was a little overwhelming for him being in such a crowded environment. We carried hime through a lot of it, but he did really well. He seemed to enjoy all the attention he got, and we were able to tell people that we had only just adopted him a few months ago from the shelter.

We didn't stay long, but I did manage to have Dick take this one photo of Wallace and me. I thought it was pretty funny, but Wallace did not seem amused.

No comments: