Saturday, April 02, 2016

Mariel

This is my lovely friend and hairdresser, Mariel. She's been cutting and coloring my hair (blue!) for over seven years.

When I moved to the Seattle area, she worked with my travel plans back to SF and we managed to cut/color my hair every 8-12 weeks. Pretty amazing!!

In a most amazing twist of irony, Mariel moved up to Seattle (with her husband, baby girl and two kitties) only a week and a half before I moved back to San Francisco! She was the one who was able to suggest the great pet friendly hotel in Ashland where we stayed with Noe, as she had just stayed there with her family on their drive up.

For the time being, Mariel is planning to fly down to San Francisco for a few days every few weeks so she can continue working with the clients that she's built here for years. It's so funny (and lucky for both of us) that she's able to do this, and that I'll still be able to have her do my hair even with all of our crazy moves between San Francisco and Seattle.

No comments: