Monday, April 18, 2016

It's Official!!

I'm a California resident again! I got my driver's license (got to keep my old number, which is nice) and registered to vote here again.

I had to renew my license because it was going to expire at the end of this month. Because if this, I had to take the eye test, take a new photo, and also take the written test. I passed them all. Yay!!

Dick lucked out. His CA license doesn't expire for another year and a half, so he was able to get a duplicate license without having to take any tests again.

Our experience at the DMV in San Francisco wasn't bad. We've been here just over an hour of our appointment time, and are just finishing up getting our car registration/license plate for our car.

update
(Wednesday, April 27th)

For the record, I'm pretty impressed with SF DMV.
We both received our driver's license on Monday - one week to the day from when we were at DMV.
We also received our Car's registration in the mail today! Not bad at all!

No comments: