Thursday, September 24, 2015

TEN THOUSAND THANK YOUS!!!

Dear Friends and Family -

We did it again!!



For the Fourth time in as many years, YOU have helped me raise OVER TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS for the Immediate Impact Walk!

I am constantly amazed and humbled by the overwhelming support and generosity of YOU.

YOU inspire me.
YOU are the reason I have been walking all these miles for all these years.
YOU are making a difference in the lives of so many.
YOU are amazing.

I Thank You. Over and over again, I thank you.

The 2015 Immediate Impact Walk is only 3 days away. Later this morning, I'll be flying from Seattle down to San Francisco in preparation of my 20-mile walk on Sunday.

YOU will be in my heart every step of the way.

Although I have met my personal fundraising goal of $10,000, I'll continue to fundraise and see just how much money we can raise. So far, our team/event of 26 participants (20 walkers and 6 virtual walkers) have raised almost $78,552. Just yesterday, we exceeded our original goal of $75,000.
It is exciting to see how much money we can raise for our three local beneficiaries!

Remember: 100% of all donations will be granted to our event beneficiaries!!!

I am honored to be representing all of you every time I walk. Thank you for helping me along this journey once again.

With Deep Gratitude,
-Trina

No comments: