Friday, September 11, 2015

GOAL!!!



How exciting! This morning, I received two donations towards my fundraising for the 2015 Immediate Impact Walk, and they tipped me over my $7,500 goal!! Hurray!!!

My thanks to ALL of my supporters who have donated so generously, most year after year. Every dollar makes a difference, and it will all go a long way in helping out the patients of our beneficiaries.

Remember, for the first time, 100% of all of your donations will go directly to our beneficiaries!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all of my very generous supporters.

I continue to be overwhelmed and humbled by the amount of support that you have all given me over my last SIX years of walking. I am a very, very lucky person to have such amazing and supportive people in my life.

The big day is only 16 days away, Sunday, September 27th. Although I have met my personal fundraising goal of $7,500, I'll continue to fundraise and see just how much money we can raise this year. So far, our team/event of 26 participants (22 walkers and 4 virtual walkers) have raised $48,456 towards our goal of $75,000. It is exciting to see how much money we can raise for our three local beneficiaries!

Thank you all again for your incredible support and generosity.

You continue to fill my heart and inspire me.

I am honored to be representing all of you every time I walk.

With Deep Gratitude,
-Trina

No comments: