Thursday, August 27, 2015

Painting Again!!!

I'm in SF, Dean is back from teaching in Italy, and the stars aligned.... Today, I painted for the first time in three months!!

It felt soooo good to be back at it! Ahhhhh....

I'm continuing to work on the Cal Train/Girl with the Pink Umbrella painting. Now that I look back on the last painting post, I see that I've only painted twice over the last six months! Shame on me.

Today, I focused mostly on the left side of the painting and the figures. I really like how the figures are starting to shape up. I especially like how the girl with the umbrella is looking. I like the detail on her trench coat. :)

It's getting there, but there's still more work to do. Luckily, I'll be back in SF at the end of September for the Immediate Impact Walk, so already set up another painting session with Dean!





No comments: