Monday, August 10, 2015

My date night with Gina's Husband!!

Gina is on a cruise to Alask, and Dick is in Las Vegas, so John and I decided to go out on a date together!

First stop:
John Howie Bar for the best $12 Happy Hour Burger. (Neither of us got drinks, so each of our bills were $12. We are cheap dates)

Second Stop:
Hot Cakes
Now, I know from experience that I can't finish an entire Decedent Chocolate Molten Hot Cake by myself, so I went for a cookie instead (and had about 1/4 of it). John, however, had no problem polishing off his cake.



Third Stop:
Pie Bar!!

My first time! This is an amazing place. Sweet Pies, Savory Pies, Cocktails!! What's not to love? Also, they have plenty of seating and air conditioning, which after Hot Cakes, was a welcome luxury.

We split a peach pie with ice cream. So yummy!



Thanks for a really fun date night, John! I had a great time, and my tummy is very happy!

No comments: