Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dinner and a Show!!

Date Night!!

I've been wanting to try out Cascina Spinasse ever since my friend, Chris, told me about it over a year ago. He and Armistead dined here while they were in Seattle a few years ago for Pride.

Turns out, Dick had been here before, before we moved.

Anyhow, we both really loved it! We both thought it was one of the overall best meals we've had since moving to the Seattle area. Big statement!!

We started with a salad with chicory and heirloom tomatoes, then shared one of the house specialities: homemade egg noodles with butter and sage (sooooo good!). I failed to get a photo of our final entree, but it was an amazing rib eye steak.

We finished with a chocolate pudding, and Dick enjoyed an espresso.

After dinner, we asked down the hill about a mile to the Paramount Theater to see "Pippin"!

What a wonderful evening with my Honey!! Fun to get out into Seattle to try new things!!

No comments: