Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Wishing Tree


The Wishing Tree Instructions
(click to photo to enlarge)


(here are the instructions, in case you can't read them in the photo)

The Wishing Tree

Feel free to make a wish. Write it down on a piece of paper (located in the jar over there -->). Place it in the slot of the jar next to it. In the next few days your wish will be hung on the Wishing Tree.

PS: if your wishes have come true, you can write about something or someone that you are grateful for.



The Wishing Tree

I noticed this tree the other night as I drove by on my way home. I walked past it this morning as I was going to the mail box. First, I admired the tree strung with lights and the many tags hanging from its branches, each with handwritten notes.

Next, I noticed the sign that was posted next to the tree. That's when I learned that it is a Wishing Tree!!

I didn't have time this morning to read through the wishes, but I'll make sure to make time over the next couple of days. I want to make sure I have plenty of time to read each wish, and soak it in.

How wonderful to discover that our block has a Wishing Tree! I always knew that there was a bit of magic on our street. :)

No comments: