Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reconnecting with more friends from High School


Doug, Anne, Kimi, Tomiko and Trina

Last night, I attended a cocktail party in SF hosted by an old high school friend, Anne. I had reconnected with Anne over Facebook a couple of years ago, and saw her last summer at at gathering at Kimi's house. Kimi and Manuel were there, along with two other friends from high school that I hadn't seen in years!!

Tomiko and her husband were there. The last time I saw Tomiko was over 14 years ago at our 10 year HS reunion.

Doug and his wife were there as well! I hadn't seen Doug since graduation!! We all graduated in 1987, so (shockingly!) we're going on 24 years! Egads!

How fabulous it was to hang out and catch up with these wonderful friends from our past. Everyone is well and happy, and it's so nice to reconnect with each other again.

Thanks, Anne, for hosting such a lovely evening!

No comments: