Monday, September 19, 2011

Chow Family Bowling Day!

My Sister bought a Groupon a few months ago to "Mission Lanes", the bowling alley in Milpitas. Mission Lanes was the bowling alley in town that we used to go to on occasion when we were growing up in lovely Milpitas. She bought us a Groupon for our family of 4 to play for two hours. It was so much fun!


Sis, Dad and Mom at the bowling alley!

Somehow, I managed to bowl what I believe may be my best score ever. Not sure how that happened. :)


The scoreboard

The rest of my family asked that I please blur out their scores on this photo. ;) They did not have the beginner's luck that I had on our first game. My second game was not nearly as good, and everyone else had a higher score the second time around. Actually, my sister had the exact same score on the second game as she did on the first. funny!

Thanks, Mom, Dad and Sis for a fun afternoon at the bowling alley!!!

No comments: