Friday, September 30, 2011

"Asian Fit" Sunglasses



Okay, this really cracks me up...

Two weeks ago, I bought a new pair of sunglasses. I think it's been at least 6 years since I've bought a pair. I'm pretty rough on my glasses, and the lenses were all scratched up. (although, I did decide to have new lenses put in, so I could still use them). Anyhow, it's been a few years, so I was ready for a new look.

Here's what caught my eye - there are a line of sunglasses targeted specifically to Asian Women! They are called "Asian Fit". Who knew? They even had a little decal on the glasses saying "Asian Fit". (which I thought was especially funny!)

I laughed at first, thinking it was an odd gimmick, but I guess it actually makes sense.

The description one a website that I found with "Asian Fit" glasses:

Asian Fit Sunglasses features modern style sunglasses for Asian women. Featuring a smaller bridge size

Well, it's true that my the bridge of my nose is pretty flat, so glasses do tend to slide down, but I never really thought anything of it.

So, I did buy a pair of these "Asian Fit" sunglasses. (not the style pictured above.) I've been wearing them for a couple of weeks, and the fit really is quite fantastic. They certainly slide down less often than my old glasses - or not at all!

I'll say it again: "Who knew?!"

I wonder if there are other "Asian Fit" products out there that I should know about? ;)

2 comments:

ratana said...

Hi Trina! Can you provide the brand, store or location you bought these sunglasses?

Trina said...

The brand is Chloe. I bought them at Veo Optics at 1799 Union Street in San Francisco. I've had them for about 1-1/2 years and still love them!