Saturday, January 03, 2009

It's not that I haven't been trying!

really, I have!

My blog has been down since New Year's Eve. Or, at least, that's the first time that I tried to publish a post, and it didn't work. I keep getting publishing errors due to some sort of javascript problems. I've done some research via blogger's discussion groups, and it seems there are others (though, apparently, not a majority) having this problem. It seems to only affect accounts who have their blogs hosted on their own domain names rather then on blogspot. Although, this is also not affecting everyone who hosts their own domains, as I've seen several friends who have been successfully publishing to their blogs.

I hope it'll be fixed soon.

Rather than wait until it's up and running again, I figured I could at least continue with my blog posts and hope they'll all be published when it's working again.

Hopefully, that won't be too long.

No comments: