Friday, April 18, 2008

New Monitor

A couple of weeks ago, my external monitor bit the dust. I had it for over 4 years, so I guess that isn't terribly surprising.

Before I left on vacation, I ordered this Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW 22" LCD Monitor. I'm always amazed at how for television/monitor technology has come, and how much cheaper they are each time I buy a new one.

This thing is humongous. It's gigantic. It's ginormous.

It's amazing how much larger 5 inches is.

The monitor is supposed to support 1680 x 1050 resolution.
Unfortunately, the highest resolution option that my Mac is letting me choose is 1440 x 900.

I tried to download the driver software, but apparently, it's only meant for the PC. I'm going to have Dick look at it when he comes home. I'd really like to utilize having more screen resolution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"It's amazing how much larger 5 inches is."

that's what she said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N8Z9GWsMTw