Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pompous Tea

get over your big, green self...

I'm here in our hotel room - the Signature at MGM Grand. (it's our third time staying here - we obviously love it.)

We just got back from breakfast, and I thought I'd treat myself to a nice hot cup of tea. Our rooms are actually condos - complete with a mini-kitchen: stove, microwave, fridge, pots, pans, silverware and china.

So, I popped a tea cup in the microwave to heat my water, and opened up the tea bag to put in it.

That's when I read the directions on the oh-so-shi-shi tea brand:

For the Perfect Cup:
Bring the freshest of waters to a boil. Cascade over a sachet of Rainforest Green and steep 4-6 minutes. Due to the delicacy of green tea, careful attention is needed to capture the full taste.


Can't you just see me rolling my eyes?

No comments: