Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here we go again!

Isn't that the song with the video of the guys on the treadmills?

We're back at the airport!

We're going back go Vegas! (Vegas, baby, Vegas!)

Yes, we did plan things this way: We decided to squeeze two vacations into one this time around. We got in late last night from North Carolina, and left the house again early this afternoon. We're going to Vegas with my sister and her boyfriend to celebrate her (belated) birthday.

Our flight has been delayed twice so far. We were originally supposed to leave around 3:00ish, but it's been bumped back to 4:00, then to 4:30ish. No biggie. Short flight, no layover connection, etc.,

We had lunch at the little airport food court, and now we're just hanging out in the Red Carpet Club lounge. I'm charging my laptop and my phone, and I'm connected to the internet via Dick's new phone.

Groovy.

We should get into Vegas in time for some cocktails.

I really love vacations.

No comments: