Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Travel Bliss

Big breakfast with a great friend to start off the day.

No traffic on the way to the airport.

On-line check-in at home 24 hours before my flight. All I had to do at the airport was check in my luggage at a special booth, which had no lines. Total check-in time: less than 2 minutes.

10 minute line through security.

30 minute wait until flight boards.

Flight leaves on time.

Good movie on flight. (The Pursuit of Happyness)

Flight arrives 20 minutes ahead of schedule.

Turn on phone, walk down to baggage claim.

Get a call from hubby - he was able to leave his conference early, and came to the airport to pick me up! (Surprise! I was planning on taking a cab home.)

Find luggage, find hubby, drive home.

Happy kitties.

Lucky Girl.

It was the perfect ending to a perfect trip. :)

No comments: