Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's a Small World....

Don't you just love random coincidences?

I bumped into Aditya in Union Square today.

Mind you, the last time I saw Aditya was in Shanghai two weeks ago.

I knew he was here in the Bay Area this week for work, but really, what are the chances? He was working at the office in Mt. View today, and had just gotten off the train and bus, heading back to his hotel in Union Square. I worked at the Gallery all day today, and was leaving the building on Post Street just after 6:00. As I was walking down the street, I practically bumped right into Aditya!

That's the thing I love about living in a big city. Sometimes it seems so big, but then things like this happen, and you're reminded of how small the city (and sometimes the world) really is.

No comments: