Thursday, October 06, 2005

Enjoying the moment

I'm having a moment.

right now.

Dick and I had a really nice day today. It's a glorious day here in SF - warm, without being hot, and crystal clear. We had a meeting with our Day-Of Coordinator at the venue this morning. It went very well, and although I was already confident and organized, I'm feeling all-the-more confident that things will go well because we hired this woman. This week I have quite literally handed everythign over to her, and I'm loving that.

On the way home, we drove through the Presidio, then picked up Dick's shirt from the cleaners, and my gown from the alterations store.

After we came home, we took a nice, long walk through our neighborhood and down to Delores Park.

We're getting ready to head out to meet Dick's family for drinks.

What a nice day.

What a nice time in our lives.

What a good life.

I'm a very lucky girl.

No comments: