Tuesday, August 23, 2005

E-babe

I've been a member of ebay since January, 1998. I was a big fan early on. My family tagged me with the nickname of "E-babe" after Christmas 1998. Most of the Christmas gifts that I bought that year were great ebay finds. They kept asking me "Where did you find this?" and I kept replying "Ebay". :)

I'm very excited about my latest ebay deal. My business has been doing quite well lately, so I decided to treat myself to a new office chair! My old chair is at least 8 years old, and was a bargain buy from an office discount store. Dick suggested that I look into an Aeron Chair - he has one at work, and I've heard such great things about this chair.

We hunted on ebay and craigslist and were amazed at how well these chairs keep their resale value. We eventually found a deal on ebay on a slightly-used Aeron Chair in the size and specs that I wanted. It had a buy-it-now price, which was a great deal, plus I didn't have to bid against anyone else to "win" it.

The chair came in yesterday, and I am SO Happy with it! It is so comfortable! It doesn't have the optional lumbar support on it, but so far, I don't think I need it. It's so much more comfortable than my old chair.

No comments: