Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Safari Snafus

Yesterday evening, I installed the Mac OSX update (10.3.9) and the Security Update via my Mac's automatic Software Update.

Among many other things, the OS update included an updated version of Safari. (1.3 v 312).

right after I updated my computer, and restarted it, Dick and I went back to work on our big CSS web project.

Well, it turns out that the new Safari bites, and it broke a few things in my site.
It's really frustrating, because it's the only browser that these problems are happening in, and they didn't happen at all before I updated my OS. Dick managed to construct a hack to get around the problem, but we were both pretty frustrated by it.

Has anyone else out there noticed any Safari problems after the new update? Mine seems to be running slower as well. I can't imagine that I'm the only one experiencing problems.

It may be time to make the permanent move over to Firefox.

No comments: