Wednesday, March 09, 2005

trina.com

I registered my trinachow.com domain about 5 years ago. I had originally wanted "trina.com", but that domain has been taken for several years, but didn't have anything up for the longest time.

I just checked out trina.com and it looks like it's the TriNa brand softdrink that I saw in Spain.

The entire site is in Spanish, but it's not hard to figure out the different sections in the navigtion.

There's a Trina Arcade section where they have games like "TRINAABILITY" and "TRINABLOCK". This cracks me up! Looks like you have to be logged in as a member to play. oh well.

Fun with Trina! Who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATS UP I AM A 24 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOTHER,AND I LOVE TRINA TO death and i live in mobile alabama and i go to all of trina concerts down here or even close to here,that are in pensacola,fl.but i would like to do a song with trina cause i do a little rapping my self. holla back trina a big fan of yours faithfully

Anonymous said...

WUZ UP TRINA,THIS IS UR GURL TAMARIA.IM A 14 YR.OLD STUDENT N MOTHER. I WOULD LUV TO SPEND TIMEWIT U N SEE HOW U LIVE UR GLAMOROUS LIFE.ALL UR SONGS R SO UNDERSTANDING I WOULD LUV TO SIT N CHILL WIT U 4 A DAY. WELL TRINA THERE IS ALOT MORE I CAN SAY BUT I'LL END IT NOW SO HALLA ATCHA GURL TEE . P.S. NEVER 4GET ABOUT UR #1 FAN. (KEEP LIVIN UR GLAMOROUS LIFE. IF U WANNA WRITE MY ADDRESS IS 3552 BAILEY AVENUE JACKSON MS.39213.