Tuesday, March 15, 2005

South Bay Shopping

I had my annual meeting with my tax accountant today. I've been using her for 6 years now, and she is fabulous. She's really great in understanding the idiosyncrasies of having a small business in your home, and everything that goes with that tax-wise. If you need a good accountant, let me know. Her office is in Hayward, so I made an appointment for the morning, so I could swing by Milpitas to have lunch with my Mom today.

Whenever I'm in Milpitas, I like to run a bunch of errands down here. It's just more convenient than running errands in the City. At the very least, I almost always make a stop to Target since our closest Target to home is in Colma. Anyhow, while I was there, I was strolling through the grocery aisles - they have all kinds of groceries there now! And here's the surprise: I found a BUNCH of things that were considerably cheaper than what I buy them for at our local (chain) grocery store. I even found items that I could no longer find at my grocery store for about 40% cheaper! Who knew? I may have to consider doing some bulk grocery shopping whenever I come down to the South Bay. I think it'll be well worth it.

No comments: