Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Preparing for out-of-town guests

Dick's father and 7-year-old nephew, Peter, are coming in to visit tomorrow. They will be here through next Wednesday.

This is Peter's first time to San Francisco, and I think it's the first time that he'll be away from his parents for this length of time.

I've been trying to come up with some fun things for us to do while they're here:

SF Wharf area (horribly touristy, but I know Peter will enjoy it)
Cable Car rides
The Exploratorium
Tour of SBC Park (Peter is a huge sports fan) I took this tour a few years ago (the week after the Giants were in the World Series) It's a great tour, if you like baseball.
Chinatown/Union Square
The Jelly Belly Factory Tour complete with lunch at the cafeteria (hot dogs, hamburgers & pizza shaped like jelly beans)

We'll also be having Easter Brunch with my parents in the South Bay.

Should be a fun week! I'm sure we'll all be exhausted by the end of it ;)

No comments: