Thursday, November 11, 2004

More city annoyances

Thursday morning is trash day in our neighborhood.
I collect the trash, and bring out the trash and recycling bins on Wednesday evenings.

Some time between 8:00 and 9:00 this morning, some idiot decided to rummage through our trash, and spill some of it out along the sidewalk.

I had to go outside in the pouring rain, collect soggy pieces of misc trash, and put it all into a new trash bag.
Now I'm wet, and grumpy and filthy.

I am so annoyed right now.

It's not unusual for people to rummage through our recycling - I understand that. They can take the empty bottles and cans and turn them in for $$ at the recycling center.

But TRASH?
Hello?

It's garbage, you idiot! What exactly were you expecting to find? There is no hidden treasure deep within my trash! It's used kitty litter!

Imbeciles.

I'm going to have a very low tolerance for stupid people today.

(end rant)

No comments: