Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Incredibles!

We went to see The Incredibles last night with Pete & Richard.

So far, I've loved every movie that Pixar has done. I've enjoyed some more than others, but on the whole I think they're such amazing films - they generally are an amazing combination of incredible animation mixed with interesting stories. I'm always amazed at the quality of animation that they improve upon with each release.

Dick and I both walked out of "The Incredibles" thinking it was their best film that Pixar has put out yet. I loved the story: I thought it was clever, funny, and not fully predictable.

Okay, that's my review.... such as it is.
Go see it. You'll love it.

"Honey??? Where is my Super Suit??!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful it is! Today, I had seen the film - "The Incredibles" this afternoon, my father also had seen this film in this evening. This cartoon movie is powered by Disney-Pixar.
In this film, I love the people's sensation, scene, bugbears. The scene is so sublime.
With the great imagination.