Monday, February 02, 2004

Now That's a monitor!


This just in! (I LOVE amazon.com) Here's my new 17" Sony Monitor! It's gorgeous! Just hooked it up. So far, so good. And... It's HUGE!!! It's dwarfing my little 15" Powerbook monitor.

pretty

Oh, and while we're at it.... here's my "home office" set up! (It's a little messy right now, so please ignore that) The new monitor is (obviously) on the left side, with my 15" Powerbook set up on the right. I LOVE using two monitors to work on. Makes life so much easier. My Powerbook is sitting on a clear, acrylic stand. Yes, that is my old Powerbook G3 sitting underneath. I still find the need to pull it out every once in a while, so I like to keep it available. My keyboard is in front of my Powerbook(s) - it's so nice to have a full-size keyboard and mouse hooked up to the Powerbook at home.

Ok, that's all for now. I'll submit a full report on the new monitor after a few days of using it. For now, I just know that it looks pretty!

No comments: