Friday, November 02, 2018

Fitbit Stats

I'm guessing this may be the largest amount of steps I'll have over a 7-Day period for a while.

We just flew home from Maui (more pics to come!). One of my favorite things that Dick and I try to do when we travel to Hawaii is to stay on West Coast time (3-Hour difference), and wake up early to take long walks in the morning, before it gets too hot, and while the sun rises.

Dan has a routine of taking early morning walks (starting at 5:30am) , usually 7 or 8 miles, so we joined him every morning of our entire stay!! We did the full 7-miles three times, then did 4-5 on other mornings when we needed to finish earlier. I also often took a long afternoon walk to take advantage of the beautiful scenery and great location. Yesterday morning, we had to skip the walk to go out on a sunrise snorkel trip instead, but we still got in 5 miles in the afternoon.

Anyhow, each day, I walked 5-11 miles. I'm really happy that we stuck to it all week, and am especially proud of Dick for walking with us each early morning!!

No comments: