Saturday, May 05, 2018

A surprise visit from Jason!!!

In what may be one of the best surprises ever pulled on me, Jason took an early flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco (unbeknownst to me) and knocked on my door at 10:15am!!! He had taken a chance that I would be home and available, and had text messaged earlier in the morning. He had also apparently cyber-stalked me a bit over the last two weeks and knew I'd be in town.

It was a pretty amazing coincidence that I didn't have any plans at all until dinner this evening. Usually, I'm a planner to a certain extent, but today was completely open!!

We had brunch together at Mama Ji's then took a ferry from San Francisco's Ferry Building to Sausalito. Jason hasn't been in a almost two decades, and it was a really great way to spend the afternoon!

No comments: