Friday, November 04, 2016

My new Glassybaby Tree!!

I have been coveting these for years! The Glassybaby stores have had these displayed in their stores during the holidays, but they had never been available to purchase. Last year, they teased that they would be available but then they were overwhelmed by the amount of interest in them, and they weren't able to make them.

Last week, they announced a limited availability of the trees, and I jumped on it. I placed my order and it arrived today!!

I ordered the small tree, which holds 16 Glassybaby. The large one holds 35, I think.

Dick and I just assembled it, and it is very pretty. I'm quite pleased with it.

Since it is too early to put up a Christmas Tree, I suggested that we could put it up with Fall colors. :)

I figured, if we like having it up, maybe I'll keep it up year-round with colors pertaining to each season or holiday. (Maybe?)

We'll see how it goes, but I'm really happy with it so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you remember hope much you paid for it? I bought one and was trying to remember