Sunday, March 20, 2016

Mom & Dad on the Move!!


Mom and Dad in front of the house


Mom, Dad and the Milpitas House with the moving van in front



loading the truck


kitchen


family room


game room


my old room


backyard


It's a busy month of moving for the Chow Family!! My parents are moving into their new home (in Brentwood) this week!

Their real estate agent has a moving truck that they were able to borrow. Today, we loaded some of their personal items and kitchen stuff into the truck. Tomorrow, they pick up the keys to the new place, and they can start setting up!!

It's a little strange seeing my childhood home in Milpitas (since 1979) filled with moving boxes, but I think my heart has been preparing for this for a long time. My parents are very excited about their new home, and I'm very happy for them.

Dick and I will be meeting my Mom in Brentwood Tuesday to help her unpack, while my Dad is in Milpitas while the movers load all their stuff.

It's going to be a very busy, but exciting time for my Mom and Dad, and I couldn't be happier for them.

No comments: