Monday, November 02, 2015

Mini High School Reunion in Bellevue

I'm pretty amazed how many friends from high school I've seen up here in the Seattle area.

Last week, my friend, Debra, from high school, but who lives up here, contacted me to let me know that our mutual friend, Isaac, was coming into town. We haven't seen Isaac since we graduated in 1987!! Isaac is up here (in Woodinville, even!) for work for a couple of days, and his lovely wife, Sonja, is joining him.

We met during Happy Hour at Pearl's in Bellevue. What an absolute delight it was to spend time with all of them and reconnect!! time kind of amazing to me how quickly and effortlessly we can all reconnect as adults.

Sonja and Isaac surprised Debra and I with lovely gifts- wine goblets hand painted and personalized by Sonja!! So beautiful!!

Thanks Debra, Isaac and Sonja for a really lovely evening. Looking forward to doing it all again - and much sooner than 28 years! :)


No comments: