Thursday, October 29, 2015

Welcome, Nicholas!!

My Mom and Dad have adopted a kitten!!

Welcome to little Nicholas (Nikki)!! He was found hiding under the card hood of a car in my Grandma's senior community complex a few days ago. My parents took him to our veterinarian in Milpitas yesterday for a check up, and he got a clean bill of health. After that, they brought him home. :)

They estimate his age to be about six or seven weeks. He weighs in at about a pound and a half.

My parents have never raised a kitten, so this will be quite an adventure for the three of them! He seems to be adapting well so far, and according to the videos that my Mom has sent me, he's quite the happy, purring little guy.

Thanks to our neighbor, Bonnie, for sending the first couple of photos of Nikki with my Mom yesterday. The photos with my Dad are from this morning. Nikki is already comfortable with reading the newspaper, and helping on the computer with my Dad.

Welcome, Nikki! I can't wait to meet you when I'm back home next week!!! xo








No comments: