Monday, October 19, 2015

Star Wars Episode VII Tickets!!!!




WOOT!! We just bought our reserved seats to see Star Wars Episode VII on Opening Day!!

I knew that tickets were going to be released after the showing of the newest preview during tonight's Football game. I don't watch football, so I tried calling our theater after dinner to see what time ticket sales would start. After trying a few times without anyone picking up, I also tried their website. The theater's website (the site for the entire chain of theaters, not just our local one) was down completely, so I figured there would be no way to get through to get tickets.

I asked Dick if we could drive to the theater and take our chances to get tickets. He was up for it - it's only about 15 minutes away, and an easy drive. When I got in line, I was in the front, but there were two people buying tickets ahead of me. The theater manager came around, as a line was forming behind me, asking if anyone need to pick up tickets for tonight's movies. I asked him if they were selling tickets for Star Wars yet, and he said I was lucky - they went on sale only minutes before.

Their systems were super slow, but we managed to get in.

I got tickets for Friday afternoon, December 18th.

And, this isn't just any theater. This is the iPic Theater in Redmond. Not only can you reserve seats, but I was also able to get the Premium Plus seats that recline, they come with popcorn, and you can order food or drinks (real drinks!) off the menu.

Seriously. We Scored!!

Super Excited!!
The Force was with us tonight. :)

No comments: