Saturday, October 05, 2013

$10,000 - and BEYOND!!


GOAL!!!

This morning, about 8 miles into a hot and hilly 13-mile training walk, I received a donation towards my Immediate Impact Fundraising that pushed me over my $10,000 Goal!!

Actually, it was a very exciting day - while I was out walking, I received a total of SEVEN individual donations, which now brings me to $10,262.71!!

We did it again: for the second year in a row, YOU helped me raise over $10,000 for the Immediate Impact Walk.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

YOU made this possible: my friends and family who have been so supportive of my decision to participate in, and to raise money for the Immediate Impact Breast Cancer Walk.

I continued to be overwhelmed and humbled by the amount of support that you have all given me over my last four years of walking. I am a very, very lucky person to have such amazing and supportive people in my life.

The 2013 Immediate Impact Walk is October 18-20. I still have almost two weeks before the big event to continue fund-raising. Although I have met my personal fundraising goal of $10,000, my team/event has not yet met our goal of $125,000. We are about 38 participants strong (walkers, and volunteer support staff) and have raised just under $80,000 with donations still pouring in. It is exciting to see how much money we can raise for our three local beneficiaries and our new national beneficiary!

Thank you all again for your incredible support and generosity.

You've filled my heart and you've inspired me.

I am honored to be representing all of you every time I walk.

With Gratitude,
-Trina

No comments: