Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today's "My Life is a Sitcom" moment...

I just had one of those fairly hilarious, "only Trina Chow" kind of adventures. I came home from running an errand and saw that I had just missed a FedEx delivery by less than 5 minutes. I knew this was something Dick was looking forward to, so I called FedEx to track it down, and to see if the driver could come back. They told me that it was type of delivery that they couldn't contact the driver. I decided that there was still a chance that I could drive around my neighborhood and try to find the Fed Ex truck. I was out for 25 minutes: during that time, I found 4 USPS trucks, 3 UPS trucks, then (finally) 2 Fed Ex trucks. The first FedEx guy told me that to look for a smaller truck. The second Fed Ex truck told me that to look for an "Budget" truck, because they're totally busy, and are having to rent trucks. FINALLY, I came across a Budget truck about 6 blocks from my house, and viola! It was the right guy/truck! He loaded my boxes into my car for me, and now I won't have to stress about missing another delivery over the next two days. :)

No comments: