Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday!! "Happy Birthday, Mom!!"

We had a very nice day together to celebrate.

My Mom, Dad, Sis, Graham and Grandma all had lunch together at House of Genji. It's one of my Mom's favorite places to go, so we usually go on her birthday. They used to give free Birthday meals, but it's now $10 off your meal. :)


The family at House of Genji


the volcanic onion


Birthday Girl ice cream!

My sister brought one of my Mom's new favorite cakes. It's a layered chocolate cake with real whipped cream from a Danish bakery in Downtown Oakland. My Mom and Sis discovered it a few weeks ago, and love it! It was yummy!


Birthday Cake

We topped off the afternoon by playing a round of miniature golf at Golfland. If you're from Milpitas, you know the one - right off of 680 at Jacklin. We haven't played miniature golf as a family for years (decades?)! Was very fun. Very HOT (90 degrees) but very fun. :)


Mom, excited after making a great shot!

Happy Birthday, Mom!! We all love you so very much!!! xo

No comments: