Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hiny Hiders!


Hiny Hiders!!

I've been meaning to write this blog post for a long time. Years, even.

Several years ago, my sister and I were shopping at a Mervyn's store, and I went to use the restroom. I came out, cracking up, and had to explain to my sister what I had just noticed in the bathroom stall.

It may be the funniest (yet clever) logo I've ever seen!

Apparently, this company makes door locks for bathroom stalls.

Naturally then, their logo is an image of a bathroom stall, with the two walls and the door forming the "H" which is used for "Hiny" and "Hiders" The best part is that behind the bathroom stall door, is the head, shoulders, legs and feet of a person inside the stall.

It's hard to visualize, which is why I never did get around to writing this post....

...until I came across a Hiny Hiders stall lock while we were in Hawaii earlier this month! (The Mervyn's stores have all closed, and I didn't know where else to find Hiny Hiders)

So, yes, of course, I took a photo (discreetly, with my iPhone) of the stall lock.

...and immediately sent it to my sister. :)

I found a copy of their logo online, which is much easier to see than my photo of the engraved logo on the door lock.


funniest. logo. ever.

And, now I know (unfortunately) that taking a photo with my phone inside a bathroom stall is apparently, not beneath me. ;)

No comments: