Saturday, May 01, 2010

"Hand Job"

Today, I decided to treat myself to a post-birtday, pre-vacation pedicure! This was only the fourth pedicure I've had (Diana's wedding, my own wedding, and my visit with Tammy in Chicago) so this is not something that I do routinely. I thought it would be a nice, special treat.


Hand Job!

There's a salon on Castro street that opened about 8 months ago called "Hand Job". I always thought it was a clever, and very catchy name. Gotta love living in the Castro. ;)


Complimentary Champagne

What a treat it was! The service was outstanding, the atmosphere beautiful and relaxing, and beautiful men working there who call you "Sweetie". ;)

They even offered me complimentary champagne (Yes, please!) before starting my service. My pedicure experience was the best I've ever had. Such a luxury, but oh, so sweet.


Pretty pedicure bowl of warm water with rose petals and slices of lemon

Bonus:
When I was leaving, the owners told me to bring my husband in with me next time so "they can give him a hand job".

I'll say it again:
I love my neighborhood. :)

No comments: