Friday, July 25, 2008

Dickies Girl

That's Me!

Yesterday, I went shopping with my sister at an Army Surplus Store in Santa Clara. She's been looking for a certain type of jacket, and we thought we might find one there (we didn't).

I wasn't looking to buy anything. But, you know, there are times when things literally jump out at you, and you just can't help yourself.

Somehow, I managed to find 4 things that I apparently "needed" that I didn't even know!

First off, I found a great wide-brimmed sun hat! I've been thinking I should get one for when we go to Hawaii later this year. It was 20% off, too!

The next thing I found was a great, RED Pea Coat! I've been coveting a pea coat for many years now, and I loved that this one is red, and that's it's "authentic". It was the only red pea coat there, and it just happened to be in my size. As well made wool coats go, the price was right, too!

So, yeah. There's two items that I wasn't planning to buy that I couldn't resist.

But then... we walked by the clearance rack, my sister saw these great women's t-shirts that said "Dickies" on the front. Dickies is a clothing company that makes work clothes that I'm guessing are well made, and long lasting, and are sold at the army suplus store.

It appears that they have a line for girls/women called Dickies Girl. (who knew?) Anyhow, I bought two t-shirts (because I couldn't choose) which were on clearance for only $6 each. They crack me up! (I'm not sure how amused Dick is, but my sister and I both thought that they were super funny!)

Here's one of the shirts that I got:


Gotta love that.

No comments: