Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My day just got better

I just love how the universe works sometimes...

Not that I'm having a bad day, I'm just a bit frazzled.

I was working upstairs in the office, when the doorbell rang. UPS delivery!

I wasn't expecting anything, so I wasn't sure what was being delivered. As I was signing on the UPS machine, I saw that there were two packages, and I asked my UPS guy (whom I'm on friendly terms with), "What have we got today?"

He read the delivery tag from the first box, and said, "Looks like we've got some wine." NICE! Wine from our wine club. I always forget when it's coming.

The other box? I figured it out before he read the tag. It had the Karen Neuburger logo on it.

That's when I told my UPS guy, "Oh! And pajamas!"
He said, "Wine and Pajamas? Sounds like a great night to me!" I couldn't have said it better myself!

I hadn't ordered anything from Karen Neuburger, so I didn't know what was in the box. To my delight, it was another freebie gift (again!)! (I LOVE that!) Inside the box (wrapped in tissue, and tied together with a bow) was a cute little cotton polo-style t-shirt, and a pair of cute socks! (Sweet!)

The was a letter enclosed that stated:

"As one of our valued Shop KN customers, we wanted you to be one of the first to enjoy KN Karen Neuburger's new sportswear and sock collections!..."

It's the little things that make me happy!

No comments: