Friday, February 10, 2006

The Bargain Queen Strikes Again

Saving the World... one sale at a time

(I don't know why these things make me so happy)

Safeway is having a 2 for 1 sale on the brand of kitty litter that we use.

SCORE!

They also have my favorite selection of greeting cards
(strange? yes)

They had coupons for: buy 3 cards, get a bag of Tostitos FREE!

(I had the choice between the Tostitos, and Large Hershey's Kiss, or a stuffed bear)

I bought 6 cards, and got 2 bags of chips

At the register, I was informed that I've bought so many cards from Safeway in the past, that I earned a free card. (buy 7, get one free)

Nice!

In summary (because you're all so interested):

4 boxes of Kitty Litter (good thing, because we're almost out!)
2 bags of Tostitos Chips
6 greetings cards

$32.95
(saved $25.97, or 48%!)

My life just couldn't get more exciting than this ;)

No comments: