Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Today's Work-Out Session

also known as: "Day Two with the Elliptical Machine that kicks my ass...."

Oh my.
This machine certainly performs as advertised! :)

I learned my lesson from yesterday and dialed down the workout today. I figure it's best to ease into this routine, rather than jump right in and kill myself in the process.

For the record:
Fat Burning Program
Level 4 (down from level 6 from yesterday)
15 minutes (down from an attempted 20 from yesterday)

Now, I do feel kind of wimpy doing a 15 minute session, but trust me, right now, that's the right thing to do. I'll see how this week goes, and will try to increase the time next week.

even more important workout information
Today's Workout Music: The Adventures Of Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Nothing like a little gay-bar, 70s Disco music to get ya going!
I only made it through the first 3rd of the album today, so I'll continue with it tomorrow.
Today's personal favorite song (because it makes me laugh, and wonder if anyone ever took this song seriously):
I've Never Been to Me by Charlene. (Track 1)
Who writes this stuff?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this song!!! it's so horrible... so very very bad. i posted it all over the place, and my friends have called it "the most disturbing thing they have ever heard" and also congratuled me for finding "the worst song ever." i heard rachel dratch sing it on saturday night live. i think the lady was on something. what's more frightening is that it was a #1 hit... somewhere