Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Greetings from Seattle

I'm in Seattle for a couple of days now. Dick has some business up here, and I'm tagging along for the ride. (ah, the joys of having a laptop computer. I love my Powerbook!)

We're staying at the "W" in downtown Seattle. I stayed here with Dick a couple of years ago. It's a pretty swanky place, although I can do without the loud club music on the lobby level in the evenings. bah humbug. I must be getting old. ;)

Whenever we've stayed at any of the W Hotels, it reminds me of Omar and Lora's place. Really, stepping out in the hallway from the elevator here is just like stepping out of the elevator in their place! (only, there's no Misha cat here)

a couple of things that I love about staying here at the "W":
All of their bath products are by Bliss They are all so yummy!
I also LOVE their bathrobes here. I think the style is called a spa robe. I've got to get one of these for home. Then again, if I did, I fear I may never change into "real" clothes. ;)
The bed here is so comfy - 350 thread count sheets with down pillows & comforters. I slept like a rock last night. (but I miss our kitties)

Speaking of kitties, I'm sure that our's are being well taken care of by Uncle Pete and Uncle Richard. Thank you, Pete & Richard!

The weather forecast calls for mid-70s with a chance of showers or thunderstorms today and tomorrow.
Imagine that: I'm in Seattle, and there's a chance of rain. go figure.

No comments: