Friday, August 22, 2003

Check it out: I'm "blogging".

What is blogging?
Technically, it's a "Web Log". Put those two words together, and you have "Weblog" or "We Blog", which is what we're doing right now.

Why blog?
1) it's what all of the cool, hip kids are doing these days. Even thought I'm no longer a 20-something, I can still be a hip geek!
2) I work by myself. All day. I talk to my cats. A lot. I have lots and lots of random thoughts run through my head every day, and this seems like a fun way to put it all out there. I think of it as a kind of on-line journal.
3) I read some friends' blogs once in a while, and find it's a fun way to keep up with their lives. I don't know if any of my friends or family are actually interested in my random thoughts, but now it's up there for them to see!

How?
I'm using Blogger, mostly because I've seen it used by several of my friends. It's a quick and easy set up. Try it. Use it. Blog.

No comments: