Friday, December 15, 2017

Plush Miguel and his Adventures in Seattle

So, when I was in Seattle last week, I found the most amazing thing: a Plush version of Miguel, the main character from the new Pixar film, Coco. He is also a Plush version of my friend, Miguel. Of course, I had to buy him, and show him around Seattle before surprising (human) Miguel with him this week!

Gina, Nicole and I found him at a Disney Outlet store, then took him out on several adventures with us - most of which involved food, but also "Snowflake Lane", the nightly holiday parade in Downtown Bellevue.

I introduced Human Miguel to Plush Miguel this morning. They are going to have an amazing time together.

I've shared all the photos I took of Plush Miguel with Human Miguel already, but thought I'd post fine highlights here.

I look forward to seeing what kinds of adventures Human Miguel and Plush Miguel have together!!

No comments: