Thursday, October 12, 2017

Walt Disney Studios in Paris!!

I spent the day with my Mom and Dad at both of the Disney Parks in Paris today!!

We started at the Walt Disney Studios, which opened about 15 years ago, and none of us had been. It is similar to the Disney Movie Studios in Orlando, and has some similar attractions to Disney California Adventure in Anaheim, but certainly had enough attractions that were new to us.

Highlights: the Ratatouille Ride and area were super cute as well as the Toy Story Land! I also went on the Tower of Terror for the very first time! I don't live rides that drop your stomach out from under you, but I know it's a favorite of many friends, and they recently closed the one in CA. I loved it!

We rode "Crush's Coaster" (based off of Finding Nemo) which is a high speed roller coaster where four people sit facing opposite directions on a turtle shell. We wanted to try it because it is the only park that we know of that has this ride. Well, I probably won't ride it again, as it was pretty rough and wild. Going up and down and all around while spinning in the dark was a bit too much for all of us. 😊

We probably spent 3.5 hours in this park in total before making our way to Disneyland, but I'm really glad we made it to both parks!!

No comments: