Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Thank you for helping me surpass our original $7,500 Goal!!



Dear Friends and Family,

Great news!! Yesterday afternoon, a sizable matching gift came in and pushed us way over my $7,500 fundraising goal for the Immediate Impact Walk!!

Together, we have now raised a total of $8,680!! I’ve upped my goal to $10,000 and am hoping that we can reach than within the next 2-1/2 weeks before the big event.

THANK YOU all so much for your generosity and support. I simply could not do this without all of you, and I’m am so grateful.

Our little group of 15 walkers (and our Memorial Fund for our dear friend, Sharla) is also doing great in raising money. So far, we have raised a total of $51,990 towards our new goal of $60,000. We are Small but Mighty! That’s our motto!!

I completed my last training walk of the season on Sunday. It was a beautiful and steep 12.5 mile walk on a clear and sunny day.

http://trinachow.blogspot.com/2017/09/sundays-125-mile-hilly-walk.html

I will be traveling with my family for two weeks and will be returning just two days before the 2017 Immediate Impact Walk. I’m hoping jet lag is kind to me! :)

Thank you all again for your unwavering support. I am so grateful.

Love,
Trina

No comments: